본문 바로가기

누구보다 먼저! 최고의 품질

라커 제조 전문기업 우진특수산업

문의게시판

But. i can't Stress This Enough

페이지 정보

작성자 Kyle Pasc… 작성일24-01-10 06:52 조회88회 댓글0건

본문

Little disclaimer, this will largely be a rant, onlyfavorites.net and it's spoiler free. Not exactly a detailed evaluate as a lot as it is me unloading something that's been on my mind since I first heard about CSM just a few years in the past. Enjoy!

Once a year or so, I'm down to observe some overhyped rubbish with my husband, in 2022 that was the one and solely, Chainsaw Man. I've been studying praise for CSM way earlier than the adaptation was even announced and that i by no means bought what the large deal was. Every particular person that praised it, and had their identity tied to the put up praising it or whatever, was a young weeb with just a few exceptions. When issues grow to be large seemingly out of nowhere, I like observing the fanbase for some cause. The same old fan was somebody that didn't read manga quite a bit, only watched entry stage stuff, was of their 16 year outdated egdelord part, you get the gist. In the event that they had been an grownup, they had been either a dude into femdom (the hot new factor!), a standard coomer, an nlog, or girls that felt actually guilty for enjoying it due to how unoriginal it "seemed", and really was. Due to that, I had no points with handwaving the reward and the dick sucking. But as the adaptation acquired announced and because the anime got here out, the followers became more numerous and so they came out at full force to shit on the anime for being an terrible, disgraceful adaptation that does the magnificent and awe-inspiring manga no justice. To the point they began a petition for a brand new director to remake it. Because of that, I felt like it simply would not be honest to solely evaluate the anime however to read a bit of the manga as properly, specifically up till the purpose the anime ends.

In a world where each dude needs to either be dommed by Makima or rape her, where people praise Denji to be a hilarious and floor breaking protagonist, the place each 17 yr previous self recognized "femcel" that simply discovered imageboards apart from 4chan exist avatarfags with kawaii, anxious, "she's licherally me!" Kobeni is that too specific? perhaps, nevertheless it happens so often, the place instantly each "self aware", critical anime connoisseur references CSM or uses one in every of its characters as a profile image - surely, this manga deserves the hype? It garnered such a huge fanbase, it seems to be the hot new factor, a tremendous subversion of the genre, a self aware however poignant story, a deconstruction of the style, and many others, and so on....

And with that, I should say, there's nothing better than the feeling that you have been proper all along. Seems, all it takes to be known as "deep" and "totally different" is for the mangaka to dress all the characters like in Reservoir Dogs (muh western references! the mangaka watches movies!), and all the weebs will worship the bottom you stroll on. Oh yeah, and instead of making the motivated, stubborn, tragic and vengeful character the protagonist, make the AnyRandomGuy a protagonist, however wait, he additionally has a tragic past because in fact, however remember! this continues to be somehow subversive and deconstructive, what are phrases anymore?

I laughed when individuals unironically stated Chainsaw Man is good really because the women do not get blatantly sexually harassed and groped, nevermind the titty shots in every chapter, and that Denji had wonderful character growth, because he learns that intercourse with out emotions is just not special and he should strive to have intercourse with someone he *gasp* has emotions for! God! A concept by no means seen or explored earlier than in media.

Now to present the fans some credit the place credit score is due, sure, the manga was extra expressive and barely extra chaotic and i do assume the anime felt extra polished and thus not as fitting for the ambiance and the whole vibe, I do agree with that. It nonetheless however would not make the characters any much less bland and uninteresting, the story any much less uninspired and boring and many others. Although I had the ending spoiled a very long time in the past, I nonetheless would possibly finish the manga in some unspecified time in the future to offer it a proper evaluation perhaps, but the anime all the fans are outraged about - it solely seems like it is exposing how delusional the fanbase got. Whenever you take away the chaotic scratchy artstyle you're left with a dime a dozen storyline and perhaps barely extra nihilistic characters than what is anticipated for the shonen demographic.

In the long run, this manga does what so many manga did earlier than and imo will not be one thing worth praising for in the case of originality, and it's that typical Japanese take on "society and people suck, everyone sucks and we must deal with it and survive" or some variation of that. I encounter manga like that so often so I'm questioning, what the hell are csm fans studying in the event that they assume that csm is special? It only has a slight contemporary twist to it, but seinen manga is so full of all these tales.

I'm not going to lie, if I continued studying maybe I'd find the characters more likeable, I've pretty low requirements when it comes to that, I get hooked up to something if I learn it lengthy sufficient. I already like Power and her antics, and that i like Makima as effectively but.. But. I can't stress this enough, this manga is not worth the praise it will get.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

본사 : 부산광역시 사하구 장림로 118 (장림동 1144-2)  l  TEL : 051)266-1190 ~ 2  l  FAX : 051)266-1193
Copyright © 2017 WOOJINLOCKER. All Rights Reserved.